12 week 1-2-1 holistic wellbeing programme
It’s time for you to reconnect with your body and your sense of purpose. To return to the root of YOU. To pack your life with joy, creativity, and memories. To feel fired up and raring to live life – because it’s the one you want and deserve. That’s exactly what this 12 week 1-2-1 holistic wellbeing programme is going to help you to realise.
Let’s take you from exhausted to energised
I know, right now you’re feeling lost and drained.
I’m ready to find out more
I see you…
- Dragging yourself out of bed in the morning wondering who turned you to lead overnight and reaching for the coffee pot before your eyes are even open.
- Constantly responding to people asking how you are with, “tired”. In fact, it’s been pointed out to you that you seem to always be feeling that way. Maybe you should try a Berocca *eye roll*.
- Restless and listlessly scrolling social media at every break in the work day. You’re searching for something – you’re just not sure what.
- Slumped on the sofa at the end of the day, remote in hand, eyes trained on the screen so you can ignore that incomplete craft project in the corner. Who even has the energy for that kind of thing after a day at work and then herding kids?
This isn’t who you wanted to be or how you wanted to feel
Let’s face it, something is off in your body, you know it even though you can’t quite put your finger on “it”. You have a lovely life – on paper at least – but it doesn’t exactly, “spark joy” for you. Secretly you feel a little lost, worn out and bored. Only bad wives / mothers / employees / people would be so ungrateful, right?
What if I told you that this isn’t your fault. That there’s something infinitely better than coffee and the odd spa day? That burnout – again – doesn’t have to be the next chapter for you. That just because you’ve invested in coaching and wellbeing therapies before, yet still feel this way, doesn’t mean that you’re doomed to stay stuck here. I know you’re probably beating yourself up for all the things you’ve already tried to “fix” yourself that didn’t stick and you need to know why this time is different.
Things could be different and oh-so-much better for you, with the right kind of support. With someone in your corner championing your Big Reveal.
This is the you, you could become…
- You open your eyes in the morning, brimming with energy and enthusiasm to kick start another day of your one wild and precious life.
- People keep stopping you in the office to comment on your smile and glow – what is your secret?
- You’ve got the lunch al fresco bug. Your breaks are not just precious to you because they’re so tasty, they give you bonus time to crack that creativity marrow all through your day.
- You laugh and giggle along with the kids during that glorious golden hour when everyone is home, together.
- You love your weekends because you all get to explore what lights you up and celebrate each other doing exactly that. The kids have their sports events. Hubby has his veg patch. You have your creating. And you all have mindfulness, nourishing foods and movement that feels good in your days.
- You’re finally ready to share your creations with the world. You’re excited to show everyone what you’re capable of and give a side hustle a go.
- You snuggle up in bed with hubby at the end of the day, feeling content and like you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. You’re ready to start a new page tomorrow.
A safe space to explore what life might look like if you had boundless energy and joie de vivre. To be seen and welcomed as the whole, brilliant and vivacious human that you really are. Unwavering self belief and trust – knowing that it’s more than you in your corner. In fact, nobody puts you in the corner anyway.
I’m so ready for this
“I went to Claire looking for help with ongoing digestive issues that I have been experiencing for years. Claire was so knowledgeable and really supported me in getting to the root of the problem rather than just treating symptoms. I learned so much from Claire in terms of food and nutrition but I also unexpectedly gained so much more. Claire gave support and guidance across all facets of my life including goal setting, relationships and general wellbeing. She helped me gain clarity on what my long term goals and vision for my life are and over the course of 6 months of working with Claire managed to achieve some of those goals which I would not have done had I not begun working with her. Claire was so generous with her time and knowledge – I would have no hesitation in recommending working with her!”
This is for you if…
- Lifestyle interventions you’ve tried before haven’t really stuck or made a significant impact but you believe there’s something you’ve missed.
- You’re over feeling flat, disconnected and guilty. You’re ready instead to feel energised and reconnected with who you are and your ‘why’ in life.
- You love the idea of a holistic approach, you get that there’s never just one way to solve things and you love a bit of science + a bit of woo.
This is NOT for you if…
- You’re looking for a quick fix or a silver bullet – you want to throw money at the problem – you just don’t have the time for anything more.
- You’re ok with maintaining the status quo – change is a big no, no.
- Digging into the deep stuff with someone else? Oh heck no, that’s not your cup of tea.
“I have been working with Claire for 3 months now and it has been truly transformative. I am healing my gut, which has improved so many aspects of my life. Claire is incredibly supportive and knowledgeable and validating. She has supported me not only through testing, nutrition and recipes, but through coaching, deep listening, mindfulness and meditation as she is skilled in so many areas and intuitively knows what I need each time. I feel so fully seen and supported during and after each session. Her follow up emails and support between meetings is invaluable. I highly recommend Claire to anyone who is seeking full and deep healing and change in their lives.”
Deirdre Ryan, MscEd
Your guide on this journey
Hi, I’m Claire. I believe, and I think you do too, that the journey back to health starts from within. I’m here to help you delve deeper and tap into the abundant well of energy you’re truly carrying with you. It’s time to reconnect with your true self, identify your passion and purpose – so you feel vibrant and energised, inside and out. I actually started my own business in winter 2019, just a few short weeks before the first Lockdown. I left my corporate job of over 15 years to pursue my purpose and build a life I love. You might be interested in my full story.
6 x 1-2-1 online or in person consultations within a 12 week period – first is 1.5 hours.
6 x 30 min check ins.
Email or messaging support for 14 weeks
Sign me up
Can I split payments?
Yes you can, check out the payment plan options here or get in touch with me if you have questions or suggestions.
How do the online sessions work?
Online sessions are delivered on Zoom or WhatsApp. You’ll get access to the booking link and calendar so you can book your sessions at a time that suits you.
I’m in the UK, can we still work together?
Yes, the online programmes are available to anyone outside of Ireland (within my normal working hours). If you live outside of the EU, there may be a difference in taxes and charges. There is full transparency in this, and you’ll know exactly what this looks like before you sign up.
How much does additional testing cost?
The cost of additional testing varies depending on what you would like to test. Stool tests, for example, cost from €250, DUTCH testing is from €450, while specific blood tests vary and cost from €120. For a guide price, visit my shop for details or book a free clarity call to discuss your specific needs.
What additional testing do you offer?
I offer functional medicine testing, which generally includes at home testing for gut health, hormones and DNA testing. These include the DUTCH test, comprehensive stool testing, thyroid testing and specifically requested tests. I also work with a lab to deliver blood tests on site. If you have any questions, get in touch with me.
What do I need to access the app?
Once you sign up for the programme, you’ll be invited to join the app. This is downloadable through the android play store or apple app store. You can also access it through a desktop version. You will be asked to set up a secure login (username and password) to access your information. Recipes, meal plans, nutritional advice and recordings will be available in the app. You can also schedule calls and message me securely through the app.
What is breathwork?
Breathwork is a practice that involves conscious control and manipulation of the breath to achieve various physical, mental, and emotional benefits. It is a form of holistic therapy that has been used for centuries in different cultures and spiritual traditions to promote relaxation, wellbeing, digestion and self-awareness.
What ongoing support is there beyond the 6 weeks?
After the 6 weeks, you are welcome to join one of my graduate programmes. If there is more for us to do or you’d like to look at another aspect of your health, you can sign up for another round of this programme – or the 6 week approach. If you’d like more occasional help or check-ins further apart, you can book individual follow up sessions or a package of monthly check-ins. I’ve been seeing my GP about an ongoing concern for a while, do I need to tell them about working with you? It’s always best to let your GP or consultant know that you are making dietary and lifestyle changes. I’m also happy to provide a letter outlining what we are doing or answer questions on the phone.
How do I share previous testing / reports with you?
What’s a Substack and what do I need to access it?
Substack is a blogging platform with social media and podcast hosting ability. It is free to use. You don’t have to create an account to access the information. You can access it from any device – phone, tablet or computer. When I post on Substack you will get a notification by email and can access the content in the email or on Substack.
Where do the supplements come from?
I select supplements from high quality manufactures that I know and trust. I spent years working in the supplement industry in my previous career (check out more of my story here) and will only work with suppliers that I know manufacture to the highest standards and don’t use any irritating fillers, inactive ingredients or bulking agents. These are manufactured in the EU to EFSA standard.
Do you benefit from me buying the supplements you recommend?
I take a food first approach so that you are only taking the supplements you really need. I see these as temporary supports to get you back on track. We will review them through the programme to ensure that you are only taking the supplements you need. I will also provide you with a discount of 20%+ on all supplements to help minimise the cost.
What is functional testing?
Functional medicine testing is a type of medical testing that focuses on identifying the root causes of health issues and imbalances within the body. Functional medicine aims to understand the underlying factors contributing to a person’s health problems to create a personalised and holistic treatment plan. Functional medicine testing involves a comprehensive analysis of various biomarkers, hormones, nutrients, and other physiological markers to gain insights into youroverall health and functioning. These tests help healthcare practitioners understand how different systems within the body are interacting and where imbalances may be occurring.
I’m vegan, will your plan cater for me?
Yes, every plan I create is specific to you as my client. I will ensure that all food plans, recipes and any supplements we use are vegan.
What’s the difference between health coaching and nutritional therapy?
Health coaching and nutritional therapy are both holistic approaches that focus on improving overall health and wellbeing, but they differ in their specific emphasis and scope of practice. Health coaching is a process that involves guiding and supporting individuals in making positive changes to improve their overall health and wellbeing, setting goals, creating habit change and motivational support.
Nutritional therapy, on the other hand, is a specialised field that focuses on using food and nutrients to address specific health issues and optimise overall health. Nutritional therapists are trained and certified professionals who assess your dietary habits and nutritional status to identify imbalances or deficiencies that may be contributing to health problems.
In my programmes I start with nutritional therapy – getting to the root cause and building a programme – and then use health coaching to support you in achieving that result.
Sign me up